Wednesday 3 June 2015

PLANTUK







Referring to the recent visit by YTM Dato' Seri Yong Sofia to KOA Plantuk, I was told to look into the plead of the villagers. I visited this 'kampung' again on 31 May, 2015 meeting Ali Japar (the Village Development and Security Committee Chairman), Sirun (the UMNO branch chief) and potential Batin, Long Ghapar to verify the villages pleads. There are 5 disables and 21 divorcees. 


4 disables are elderly and a young child. The elderly need assistance for daily living. I brought 1 wheelchair to a disable. I have met them and will forward their plead to Perak Menteri Besar office for the attention of C. Sivarraajh, the Special Officer.

While the 21 divorcees plead will be forwarded to Dato' Tan Lian Hoe, the PEWANI Chair-lady. 

I was told that JAKOA has been approached but they do not have fund for these purposes. 

As a volunteer, I will do the best within my capabilities and limits, anything beyond will have to refers to the influential politicians and / or senior officers. However, so far I am glad to have fullest supports and cooperation from the Perak state government especially the Perak Menteri Besar office, Sungai Siput District Office and Penghulu Mukim Sungai Siput office.




After the meeting, my friends and I dropped by the Plantuk Hot Spring which is just at the riverside. Feeling relax, enjoy and awesome in this small hot spring. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sungai Siput, Perak, Malaysia

Followers