Thursday 8 January 2015

BLOOD DONATION









I started my 2015 calender with 2 blood donation campaigns (3 January 2015 - Persatuan Buddhist Sungai Siput & 8 January 2015 - PESDC). 

renewing my organ donors card

Persatuan Buddhist Sungai Siput revived the blood donation after 'sleeping' for more than 10 years. The current Chairman requested my assistance which I agreed immediately and the event arranged in less than 30 minutes! However during the day, the respond from the committee and members are very poor. Nobody border to help out in arranging and cleaning. There are 2 other events held at the same time although there are space but lack of manpower.

compassionate & caring trainers and trainees 

PESDC staff and trainees has shown a truly 1 Malaysian spirit where all races playing their part. This campaign recorded 31 volunteers blood donors and 7 registered as organ donors. This the the 7th. blood donation campaign by PESDC since 2011. 


 


multi-racial volunteer blood donors
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sungai Siput, Perak, Malaysia

Followers