Monday 2 February 2009

PPRT - KAMPUNG KELAH


During my visit to Kampung Langkor on 1 February, 2009, I was told by the “Batin” (village headman) of Kampung Kelah that 7 Program Perumahan Rakyat Termiskin (PPRT) houses for Kampung Kelah was not complete. This programme was announced by previous Member of Parliament, Dato’ Seri Samy Vellu. I have checked the other houses which are built at the same time were completed and occupied.

Picture on the incomplete houses was taken and e-mail to the Director of Perak State JHEOA. He has replied that the contractor has been terminated and he has written to the Director General for additional fund to complete the houses.

I have informed the Batin and asked him to wait for the next few months; if no action taken I will remind the State Director and might write to the Director General personally.













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sungai Siput, Perak, Malaysia

Followers